How To Cartoon A Photo?
- Dave Jackson
How to give a photograph a cartoonish appearance – If you follow this technique in Photoshop, you will be able to rapidly transform your photo into a cartoon. Add your picture. In Photoshop, choose the image you wish to cartoonize and click the “Open” button.
- To alter your image in a way that is not damaging, you must first turn it into a Smart Object;
- To convert to a smart filter, go to the Filter menu and click the Convert button;
- Use the effect known as “Poster Edges.” Click Filter › Filter Gallery › Artistic: Poster Edges;
Depending on the picture, you may either add a low Posterization value, adjust the Edge Intensity to a low value, or set the Edge Thickness to a high value from this screen. Save your snapshot after it has been cartoonized. You may convert your photographs into whatever format you need by using the Save As command, which supports a wide range of file types, from JPGs to PNGs to TIFFs and beyond.
- When it comes to the modifications for the Poster Edge effect, increasing the edge thickness will produce edges that are thicker and more apparent, whilst decreasing the edge intensity will give you a look that is cleaner and less gritty;
Posterization settings determine the degree to which the colors in the photograph are simplified. A lower number will keep more of the color gradations, while a greater value will create the impression that the image was screen printed.
What app can i use to cartoon a picture?
14. Art Filters & Effects – To round up our list, we have Art Filters & Effects, a feature that is exclusive to iOS that allows you to simply and rapidly transform your photographs into cartoons. You’ll find more than 30 different filters available for use in this section, and you may apply them to any picture that already exists.