Who Is The Funniest Cartoon Character?
- Dave Jackson
Homer Simpson from “The Simpsons” (1989–present) – Homer Simpson This selection ought to surprise around zero percent of you. It has been said that Homer is not just the funniest animated figure of the 20th century but also the funniest television character of all time.
- Homer was an extremely likable character until the creators of The Simpsons transformed him into a jerk.
- Despite the fact that the ignorant father exemplified all seven deadly sins (pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath, and sloth), the fact that he loved his family so deeply made him a comic catastrophe that we could still root for.
Due to the fact that we are already quite familiar with Homer, let’s spice things up by providing a humorous comeback for each of the seven deadly sins. Pride – “I’m very grateful that you pointed out my error, Lisa. When they’re proven wrong, people almost universally express their gratitude.” For the sake of gluttony: “It’s not easy to balance a pregnant wife and a problematic youngster, but nonetheless I managed to cram in eight hours of TV a day.” Lust – “Bart, a woman is like beer.
- They are appealing to the eye and the sense of smell, and you would do everything to get your hands on one of them.” Jealousy: “Those stupid Flemish whores!” Sin of Gluttony — “If God didn’t want me to eat chicken in church, then he would have made gluttony a sin,” said the man.
- The emotion of wrath: “Why.
you little! ” Sloth – “It is not difficult to avoid serving on a jury. The ruse is to assert that you harbor prejudices towards people of every race.”
Who is the most iconic cartoon character?
1. Mickey Mouse, from Steamboat Willie and other Disney animated shorts There is no one else that is even close to being as deserving of the top slot as this guy is. It’s possible that animation would not have ever reached its current level of popularity if Mickey Mouse and other characters from the early days of Disney hadn’t been created.
What is the most successful cartoon?
Top 10 Hilarious Cartoon Characters
Animation produced by a computer
|1||The Lion King (remake)||$1,656,943,394|