Who Sings The Arthur Cartoon Theme Song?
- Dave Jackson
|“Arthur’s Theme (Best That You Can Do)”|
|Single by Christopher Cross|
|from the album Arthur – The Album|
|Released||August 14, 1981|
|Length||3 : 53|
|Songwriter(s)||Christopher Cross, Burt Bacharach , Carole Bayer Sager , Peter Allen|
|Christopher Cross singles chronology|
Arthur’s Theme (Best That You Can Do) ” is a song that was the primary theme for the 1981 picture Arthur, which starred Dudley Moore and Liza Minnelli. The song ” Arthur’s Theme (Best That You Can Do) ” was performed and co-written by American singer-songwriter Christopher Cross.
- In 1981, the song was awarded the Academy Award for Best Original Song.
- It was at the top of the Billboard Hot 100 and the Hot Adult Contemporary charts in the United States during the month of October 1981, and it remained at the top of the Hot 100 for three consecutive weeks.
- It was also a top 10 success in a number of other countries, including Norway, where it topped the VG-lista chart, and in a number of other nations as well.
The song reached number one in the United States, becoming Christopher Cross’s second and last number-one success there. The cassette and CD copies of his second album, titled Another Page, which was published in 1983, were the only ones on which this music was included as a bonus track.
What is the name of the song in Arthur?
Arthur – Theme Song
“It’s Good to Go.” (1983) The American singer-songwriter Christopher Cross is responsible for writing and performing the song “Arthur’s Theme (Best That You Can Do),” which was the primary theme for the 1981 picture Arthur, which starred Dudley Moore and Liza Minnelli. Cross also co-wrote the song with another songwriter. In 1982, the song was awarded the Academy Award for Best Original Song.
Who sings Arthur’s theme (best that you can do)?
Theme from King Arthur (Best That You Can Do) Proceed to the navigation menu Proceed to the search. The American singer-songwriter Christopher Cross is responsible for writing and performing the song “Arthur’s Theme (Best That You Can Do),” which was the primary theme for the 1981 picture Arthur, which starred Dudley Moore and Liza Minnelli. Cross also co-wrote the song with another songwriter.
Is there a CD of the Arthur soundtrack?
The Story of Arthur’s Ideal Christmas –
|Arthur’s Perfect Christmas|
|Television theme by Arthur & Friends|
|Released||September 19, 2000|
|Genre||Christmas , soundtrack|
|Arthur & Friends chronology|
Boogie Woogie Christmas” and “Baxter Day” are only two of the numerous songs that can be found on Arthur’s Perfect Christmas, which is a compilation of songs from the television special. Additionally, the CD includes songs that were either played as instrumentals during the television show or were not included at all. These tracks may be found on the CD.
What is the Arthur theme song (2020 version)?
- ^ Continue on to: a b Before then, it went under the name Cinar for the first eight seasons.
- “9 Story Entertainment announces several pre-Mipcom sales for freshly digitized ARTHUR season 16,” reads the headline. Tuesday, October 2, 2012, 9 Story Entertainment. This version was archived on March 5, 2016 and can be accessed here. This page was retrieved on October 17, 2012.
- ^ Wolfe, Jennifer (September 29, 2015). Oasis Animation Has Been Chosen to Produce the Upcoming Seasons of ‘Arthur’
- “Arthur: The Television Program” may be found here. The 7th of September, 2012, in Child Trends. This version was retrieved from the archive on April 23, 2008. This page was retrieved on October 28, 2017.
- PBS KIDS is here for you, parents! (May 20, 2021). This is the “Arthur Kids Show.” PBS KIDS is Here to Help You!
- “Arthur on TV,” shown on PBS. This version was saved on December 25, 1996 from the original. Retrieved on the 17th of February, 2017.
- IMDb’s “Postcards from Buster,” dated October 11, 2004, may be seen here. The article was retrieved on August 12, 2016.
- ^ Mercedes Milligan (June 4, 2018). Animation Magazine published an article titled “Oasis Animation Announces Major Expansion, New Broadcast Deals.” Retrieved November 21, 2018 .
- The name Jeremy Dickson (June 7, 2018). Kidscreen said that “Oasis has secured money to develop its 2D activities.” Retrieved November 21, 2018 .
- * Taylor, and Lee (July 28, 2021). A Fond Farewell to Memes: “Arthur” Will Be Cancelled by PBS in 2022 IGN’s coverage of Southeast Asia. This page was retrieved on July 28, 2021.
- ^ Lenker, Maureen Lee (July 28, 2021). After 25 years, the Arthur television show will be taken off the air by PBS. The Entertainment Weekly publication. This page was retrieved on July 28, 2021.
- ^ Paz, Isabella Grullón (July 28, 2021). After 25 Years, the Show ‘Arthur’ Will Come to an End. The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331 . This page was retrieved on July 28, 2021.
- Arthur P.B.S. (February 21, 2022). “Don’t forget to let your friends know that Arthur is NOT going away
- episodes will continue to air on PBS Kids and on the PBS Kids video app. BRAND NEW Arthur material is on the way! Keep an eye out for further updates on a forthcoming podcast and new digital shorts. We appreciate you being a part of our family for the past 25 years.” (Tweet) — as seen on Twitter.
- Diabetes Awareness on the PBS Show Arthur, May 25, 2011 “Diabetes Awareness on PBS Show ARTHUR” The article was retrieved on August 12, 2016.
- ^ Erickson, Hal (2005). An Illustrated Encyclopedia Covering the Years 1949 to 2003 Devoted to Television Cartoon Shows (2nd ed.). Pages 95 and 96 published by McFarland & Co. ISBN 978-1476665993 .
- The saying that “The Golden Age of ‘Arthur’ Comes to an End” is no longer accurate. The Daily Collegian This page was retrieved on March 31, 2018.
- “Millcreek resident Marc Brown discusses aardvarks and art,” he is quoted in the article. This version was archived on August 27, 2016 and can be accessed here. The article was retrieved on August 12, 2016.
- Churnin, Nancy [Curnin, Nancy] (April 12, 2012). The author of Arthur, Marc Brown, will be presenting his latest work at the DMA’s BooksmArt. Reporting from Dallas You may view the original post from April 19, 2012 by clicking here. retrieved on the 30th of October, 2012.
- “Cinar probed for tax fraud,” written by David Kilmer and published on Animation World Network. This page was retrieved on August 5, 2011.
- Gregory B. Bailey (January 13, 2013). “In Response to Joe Fallon – Comment #8” Forum of Elwood City’s Central Government Create A Forum . This page was retrieved on June 17, 2015.
- The article “Oasis Animation Tapped for New Seasons of ‘Arthur’ ” was published on September 29, 2015 by Animation World Network. This page was retrieved on January 9, 2016.
- ^ @brucedinsmore (November 16, 2018). “This is the look I made at the very last session” (Tweet) – via Twitter “24 years is a fantastic run for a gig, and this is the face I made at the very end of it.”
- ^ “Finding D.W. : 03 – Why Is D.W. Written So Well? on podcasts from Apple “. Podcasts offered by Apple.
- ^ Holmes, Martin (February 22, 2022). Fans of the children’s show “Arthur” share their thoughts as the series’ final episode airs after 25 seasons. TVInsider .
- “17 Famous People Who Guest Starred on Arthur,” written by Heben Nigatu and published on BuzzFeed. The information was retrieved on December 21, 2017.
- Jump to: a, b, c, or d John, in the Booth (February 4, 2010). “Neil Gaiman and Ten More Reasons Arthur is a Geeklet Icon” is the title of an article that was published. Geek Dad.
- “Mr. Ratburn, a beloved character from the children’s programme Arthur, was shown to be gay in an episode involving a wedding.” KDFW-TV . May 14, 2019 . This page was retrieved on May 14, 2019.
- ^ Gore, Leada (May 23, 2019). “Watch the controversial “Arthur” episode featuring a gay rat wedding” The Birmingham News is the newspaper. This page was retrieved on May 26, 2019.
- “Mainframe animates aardvarks and hawks for DVD,” according to a document available online as a PDF. The 9th of February in 2006. PDF version of the document that was initially published on February 9, 2006. This page was retrieved on May 21, 2021.
- “Arthur,” published by Common Sense Media on June 12th, 2007. This page was retrieved on January 2, 2011.
- ^ “PBS Kids” . This version was retrieved from the archive on July 15, 2012.
- TVShowsonDVD.com is where you can get information on the Arthur season 11 DVD. This version was archived on August 27, 2008 and can be accessed here. This page was retrieved on August 27, 2008.
- “Arthur, Tell Yourself to Believe in Yourself” Amazon .
- With the launch of PBS KIDS, more children’s programming will be available on GOtv and DStv, respectively. Image of the Brand Icon May 2019 . This page was retrieved on May 6, 2021.
- May of 2001 saw the 60th annual presentation of the Peabody Awards.
- PBS Kids’ “About the Program” page. This version was archived on August 27, 2007 from the original. The article was retrieved on September 11, 2007.
- ^ Dad of Divas (September 15, 2010). The fourteenth season of Arthur will make its debut on PBS Kids Go! Dad of Divas’ Review . This page was retrieved on January 2, 2011.
- Jamie M. Ostrov, Douglas A. Gentile, and Nicki R. Crick published “Media Exposure, Aggression and Prosocial Behavior During Early Childhood: A Longitudinal Study” in the year 2006 in the journal Social Development, volume 15, issue 4, pages 612-627.
- Bronson, Po, and Ashley Merryman have been credited.2009. The book “NurtureShock” Explores Emerging Ideas Regarding Children. Twelve/Hachette Book Group, New York (New York).
- Carey Bryson has written a review on the television show “Arthur.” Retrieved on July 7, 2011, from the archive of the original document. This page was retrieved on January 2, 2011.
- Jump to: a, b, c, or d Blevins, Joe (July 29, 2016). Twitter is responsible for Arthur losing its image of being a wholesome program on PBS. This page was retrieved on July 30, 2016.
- Jeremy, your name is Gordon (July 30, 2014). “Wonderful Everyday: Arthur” Features Collaborations From Chance the Rapper, Wyclef Jean, and Jessie Ware” It’s a pitchfork. This page was retrieved on May 5, 2016.
- ^ Carissimo, Justin (July 29, 2016). It’s safe to say that Arthur memes have completely taken over the internet. This page was retrieved on July 30, 2016.
- ^ Finley, Taryn (July 29, 2016). You will find yourself doubled over in laughter after viewing these hilarious Arthur memes. The content of The Huffington Post. This page was retrieved on July 30, 2016.
- ^ Hathaway, Jay (July 28, 2016). “This meme of Arthur’s clenched cartoon fist tells it all,” someone said on Reddit. This page was retrieved on July 30, 2016.
- ^ Bruner, Raisa (August 4, 2016). The network that is responsible for the show ‘Arthur’ is not happy with the memes. Time . The article was retrieved on August 12, 2016.
- “Arthur Theme Song (2020 Version)”. “Arthur Theme Song” The original content was archived on December 11, 2021 and may be accessed on www.youtube.com.